Cook Time: 25 minutes
6 Tablespoons of Turkey Fat
6 Tablespoons of All Purpose Flour
3 Cups Turkey Broth
1) Loosen the brown bits from the bottom of your pan with a little turkey broth.
2) Pour into a cup through a mesh strainer and then skim off 6 tablespoons of the fat
3) In a sauce pan put in the fat and the flour, brown the flour until it starts coating the bottom of the pan.
4) Add in the turkey broth (drain the turkey of the broth that is sitting inside) whisking continuously. At first it may have lumps but keep whisking. You will see the gravy thicken as you cook it. It will coat the back of a wooden spoon when done. It will thicken as it cools.
5) Cover the gravy with plastic wrap sitting right on top of it while you are finishing the rest of the dinner.
*Remember to boil the turkey neck with some salt and herbs to get extra Turkey broth.